A Marion house suffered extensive damage early this morning when fire broke out inside the home. Firefighters were called to the two-story home at 213 West 37th Street just after 5 o’clock this morning where […]
A report from the state says that sports betting could generate an estimated 466-million dollars annually in statewide economic impact by the fifth year if it’s legalized by the Indiana General Assembly. The analysis was […]
Indiana-Michigan Power Company crews were busy over the weekend with electrical outages caused by Saturday’s wind storm. Nearly 32-thousand I & M customers were without electricity at one time Saturday in northern Indiana and southern […]
Marion Police are still looking for the man who robbed a local liquor store late Friday night. Police say the suspect walked into the Sav-On Liquor Store near 38th and the Bypass armed with an […]
Ivy Tech Community College wil be holding Express Enrollment Days Tuesday and Wednesday of this week to help students get signed up for Spring semester classes and meet other deadlines. Ivy Tech campuses across the […]
- Trump rallies for Ted Cruz amid tight race with Beto O'RourkeRecent polls show Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is leading Democratic challenger Rep. Beto O'Rourke. But he's still getting help on the campaign trail from his former rival, President Trump. CBS News chief congressional correspondent Nancy Cordes reports.
- Possible explosive device found near George Soros' house, authorities sayThe explosive device was found in the mailbox by an employee of the residence, police said
- Trump threatens to declare national emergency over migrants traveling through MexicoZeke Miller, White House correspondent for the Associated Press and CBSN political contributor, joins CBSN to discuss Monday's political news.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]