Marion Mayor Jess Alumbaugh says the new Texas Roadhouse Restaurant is still coming to the city, even though work on the project has been delayed. Despite delays in construction, Mayor Alumbaugh says rumors that the […]
Authorities in Huntington say a home exploded early this morning, setting off a large fire and seriously injuring one man that was inside the home. The explosion of the home happened at around 6 a-m […]
Damage was heavy but no one was injured early today when fire broke out in a Marion apartment. Marion firefighters were called to the unoccupied garage apartment at 18-11 West Factory Avenue at about 2 […]
The Delaware County Sheriff’s Office and the Delaware County Prevention Council will hold a drug take back program next week. The sheriff’s office will have its manned trailer parked in front of the Delaware County Senior […]
The Indiana State Board of Education yesterday approved changes to the state’s high school graduation requirements. On a 7-to-4 vote, the board approved new requirements for graduation that include a series of tasks in place […]
- Both sides rally voters in final push before big Senate vote in AlabamaRepublican Roy Moore and Democrat Doug Jones held dueling rallies Monday night ahead of crucial vote
- Analyzing the Port Authority bombing in New York CityA would-be suicide bomber attacked New York City's Port Authority on Monday -- despite some of the most modern and prolific security measures in the world. So how do we protect against such violence? Former CIA operative Michele Rigby Assad joins CBSN to discuss what works.
- How to watch Alabama's special electionTrump endorsed GOP candidate Roy Moore in his race against Democrat Doug Jones. The election is Tuesday
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]