Thanks to the Presidents Day Holiday on Monday, the trash collection schedule in Marion is running one day late this week. Marion Utilities was closed on Monday for the holiday, so it means trash collection […]
A Marion man has been sentenced to 30-years in prison for his part in the robbery and killing of a disabled LaFontaine man last year. 23-year old Corey Kelch agreed to plead guilty to a […]
A team of nursing students and their instructors from Indiana Wesleyan University have been evacuated from Haiti amid growing turmoil and political unrest in the Caribbean nation. The nursing team from Indiana Wesleyan was part […]
A Marion man was killed Monday night when his car pulled into the path of semi along State Road 18 near the entrance to the Flying J Truck Stop. Marion Police say a car driven […]
Repair crews from the Indiana Department of Transportation are nearing completion of the re-paving of a damaged portion of I-69 between Anderson and Daleville. INDOT closed portions of the interstate last week and had State […]
- Honda closes its only England plant, and other MoneyWatch headlinesHonda will shutter its only plant in England and shoe retailer Payless is closing all its stores. These headlines and more from CBS MoneyWatch.
- Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel fashion icon, has died at 85A decades-long fashion career led to Vogue magazine dubbing him the "unparalleled interpreter of the mood of the moment"
- Statue of WWII sailor kissing nurse vandalized with "#MeToo"A day after the sailor seen kissing a woman in the iconic World War II photo died, a statue commemorating the couple was found vandalized
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]