I had two totes of photo albums. They’re heavy and clunky! I don’t have room for them so I’m now putting them in these boxes which each one can hold 100 photos and it protects […]
10 years ago I made Weight Watchers Lifetime. Basically you can go to meetings for free if you’re within 5 pounds of your goal. Well I’m far from that. This week I found the picture […]
Ok, this past weekend I about got on the bypass in Marion to use my Culvers’ buy one get one free coupon for a concrete mixer. but I didn’t. I made sugar free fat free […]
To paraphrase Dave Hollis (the divine Rachel Hollis’ husband), it’s time to start thinking about what to add back to our “normal.” Pre-pandemic, I was barely keeping my head afloat with commitments from my spiritual […]
Public Service Announcement: Mothers’ Day is SUNDAY!!! US Foods did a survey of 2000 moms across the country to see what they really wanted for Mothers’ Day this year. You can check it out here. […]
Right about now, you’re wondering how 4-way stops and animal webcams go together. Follow me on this little trip. It’ll pay off. My drive in to work each day (yes, most radio people are considered […]
With the state moving on to stage 3 of the “Indiana Back on Track” program today, community pools are now able to open according to CDC guidelines. But the Splash House, Marion’s popular waterpark, could […]
Governor Announces Next Stage to Safely Reopen Indiana INDIANAPOLIS – Governor Eric J. Holcomb announced that because health indicators remain positive, most of the state will advance to stage 3 of the Back On Track […]
Though Indiana’s primary election was pushed back due to the coronavirus, it’ll be here before you know it. The election is set for June 2, 2020, but today, Thursday, May 21 is the last day […]
There’s a new online marketplace for businesses and organizations to buy masks, shields and hand sanitizer
As businesses resume operations, those unable to source and procure PPE on their own can go online to backontrack.in.gov/ppemarketplace.htm to order masks, face shields and hand sanitizer. While the first round of available PPE has […]
While many colleges and universities switched to remote, online classes during the COVID-19 pandemic, more and more schools are releasing their plans for the 2020-2021 school years. Taylor University’s Interim President Paige Comstock Cunningham has […]
- Colorado tourist attractions remain closed despite reopening plansAll 50 states have reopened to different degrees, but in Colorado the message is "you are not welcome". Barry Petersen reports on why the Centennial State is asking people to stay away.
- How COVID-19 impacts Hollywood's employeesMemorial Day weekend usually means the start of the season of summer blockbusters, but the coronavirus pandemic has dimmed the bright lights of Hollywood this year. Jamie Yuccas reports.
- The U.S. Army Band: They're playing our songThe mission of these military musicians of “Pershing’s Own,” who performed the "Sunday Morning" theme "Abblasen," is to remind us of the power of music to connect us. “Sunday Morning” producer Sara Kugel reports.
- Tones And I, Sia, Lady Gaga Among Winners at 2020 APRA Music AwardsWith two trophies, including the coveted song of the year, Tones And I was the big winner at the APRA Music Awards on Monday (May 25).
- Live Nation Canada, Budweiser Set At-Home Televised Series With Black Crowes, The TrewsLive Nation Canada and Budweiser are launching a weekly virtual concert series, Budweiser Stage At Home.
- DaBaby Rocks the Australian Chart For First No. 1“Rockstar” rises 2-1 in its fifth week on the ARIA Singles Chart, giving the U.S. rappers their first No. 1 in the land Down Under.