Monday is a National holiday…President’s Day…and that will affect trash collection in Marion all next week. Marion’s trash collection services will be running one day late next week because collection workers will be off that […]
The Upland Town Council Thursday night approved zoning for a Dollar General store for the town. On a 3-to-1 vote with one abstention, the Upland Town Council approved plans for the store to be built […]
Indiana-Michigan Power Company has submitted a settlement agreement, significantly reducing their original proposed 20-percent rate hike. Last year, I & M requested the rate increase, saying it would help to pay for higher operating costs. […]
Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb has directed flags in the state to be lowered to half-staff in honor of the Florida school shooting victims. The order is in effect through sunset Monday. 17 people were killed […]
Officials say they are uncertain about the events that led to the deaths Tuesday of an Indiana Department of Natural Resources conservation officer and his friend. The bodies of 44-year old Ed Bollman of Lapel, […]
- Special counsel Mueller indicts 13 Russians, Trump denies collusionPresident Trump unleashed a wave of criticism on Twitter over the Mueller investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign. On Friday, the special counsel indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies for charges related to the Russian interference campaign. Criminal defense attorney Vinoo Varghese joined CBSN to discuss the latest.
- Extended interview: retiring GOP lawmakersFace the Nation guest host Nancy Cordes interviews retiring congressional Republicans Senator Jeff Flake and Representatives Charlie Dent, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, and Ed Royce.
- Full Transcript: Face the Nation on February 18, 2018Guests included Rep. Trey Gowdy, Sen. Chris Coons, Sen. Tim Scott, Sen. Jeff Flake, Rep. Charlie Dent, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Rep. Ed Royce, John Podesta, and Florida school shooting survivors
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]