The Five Points Mall may be seeking to make some changes soon, if a request to the local Planning Commission is any indicator. According to the “Chronicle-Tribune,” the owners of the Five ...Read more
Local health experts and community leaders will share concerns and ideas next week on how to improve the overall health of Grant County residents. The forum will be sponsored by Indiana Wesleyan ...Read more
Indiana-Michigan Power Company officials have begun extensive inspections of power poles and power lines all across their coverage area in northern Indiana and southern lower Michigan. I & M ...Read more
An Indiana House panel has amended legislation targeting the state’s problematic vaping law to re-introduce certain regulations. When it was first sent to the House, the bill effectively ...Read more
The Indiana Senate Education Committee has advanced a bill setting parameters for a new state test that will replace the ISTEP exam. The measure was approved Wednesday on a 7-to-4 vote and now goes ...Read more
- Why Are We So Addicted to Mysteries Like ‘Making a Murderer?’Why we can’t turn away from shows like Serial and Making a Murderer. (Photo: Getty Images)
- New A&E Show ‘Fit to Fat to Fit’ Makes Trainers Gain Weight — But What Does it Prove?Adonis Hill, a trainer on the upcoming show “Fit to Fat to Fit,” went from weighing 217 pounds to 286 pounds by consuming 8,000 calories a day.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]