Governor Mike Pence will return to his home state Friday for a rally in Fort Wayne, his first Indiana campaign stop on behalf of Donald Trump since the day after he became the Republican vice ...Read more
The fire department at the Grissom Air Reserve Base in Miami County has become one of just 26 departments in the Air Force to receive Accredited Agency Status from the Commission on Fire ...Read more
Now that the local Bicentennial Torch Relay is over, Grant County residents can come out and celebrate the successful completion of the event and look forward to the state’s official 200th ...Read more
It is scheduled to pass through every Indiana county before it arrives at the State Capital in time to commemorate the state’s 200th anniversary. But yesterday, Grant County took its’ turn ...Read more
The owners of a Kokomo apartment complex say they will offer college scholarships to Indiana University-Kokomo for residents and former residents of the complex, which was devastated by the August ...Read more
- US top court to hear trademark row over band The SlantsThe US Supreme Court said Thursday it would hear an appeal of the trademark refusal for rock group The Slants on grounds it was a racial slur against Asians. Simon Tam, the Asian American founder of The Slants, tried to register the name of the band with the US Patent and Trademark Office. The Slants […]
- Nate Parker unapologetic in '60 Minutes' interviewNEW YORK (AP) — In an interview with "60 Minutes," Nate Parker was unapologetic for a 17-year-old rape case that has surrounded his film, "The Birth of a Nation."
- Internet star Grumpy Cat to join a Broadway show _ 'Cats'NEW YORK (AP) — Life will imitate art — or is it the other way around? — when internet sensation Grumpy Cat joins the cast of the Broadway musical "Cats" on Friday for what will likely be a feline-good moment.
- New satellite channel to be talk radio for music fansNEW YORK (AP) — It seems like a contradiction in terms, but the SiriusXM satellite radio network is launching a talk channel devoted to music.
- Music Review: A legendary singer, into the music once againVan Morrison, "Keep Me Singing" (Caroline Records)
- Music Review: John Prine performs covers on duets albumJohn Prine, "For Better, or Worse" (Oh Boy)