Indiana State Police say no one survived the crash of a small plane in southern Carroll County on Thursday night. The Associated Press reports at least three people were on board the aircraft. The plane […]
Tomorrow is the day that the Northwestern Girls basketball team hopes to bring home the big one as the Tigers take on Greensburg for the Class 3-A state crown. Tipoff is at 6 o’clock Saturday […]
A 16-year-old Kokomo High School student was arrested after allegedly bringing a gun to school and sharing a picture on social media. Kokomo police say they were alerted to the situation after an anonymous tip […]
The bill legalizing Sunday alcohol sales in Indiana has been approved by the State Senate. The final vote yesterday was 38-to-10. The new law will go into affect the moment Governor Holcomb signs it, which […]
Purdue University officials will soon learn if they can proceed with the acquisition of Kaplan University. Purdue officials announced nearly a year ago that they would pursue buying the online college. It’s already gotten the […]
- U.N. approves resolution demanding 30-day cease-fire in SyriaU.N. Security Council approves a resolution demanding a 30-day humanitarian cease-fire in Syria "without delay."
- Snapchat faces wave of criticism over updateSnapchat is facing backlash over a redesign. The tech company responded to user's criticism after the company's value dropped over $1 billion. MarketSnacks co-founder Nick Martell joined CBSN to discuss the latest on the tech company.
- New wave of airstrikes in SyriaA new wave of airstrikes left hundreds of people dead, including scores of women and children, after a week of violence in Syria. Washington Post Middle East reporter Louisa Loveluck joined CBSN to discuss.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]