Marion Police and members of the Grant County Joint Effort Against Narcotics Unit have charged a local couple with multiple drug counts, including Dealing in Heroin out of their home. JEAN Team members raided the […]
A Gas City woman faces Welfare Fraud charges for allegedly taking food stamps and Medicaid benefits that she wasn’t eligible for. Officials from the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration filed charges against 38-year old […]
Five of the seven members of the Indiana House and Senate that represent Grant County will be on hand Saturday for the first of this year’s “Third House” sessions that are put on by the […]
If Indiana lifts the ban on Sunday alcohol sales, it looks like the hours for it will be from noon to 8 p-m. A special commission reviewing Indiana’s alcohol laws is recommending those hours, and […]
The head of the Muncie Teachers Association is expressing doubts about the proposal to allow Ball State University to take over Muncie Schools, especially the power to appoint the majority of the Muncie School Board. Pat […]
- Officials respond to boat explosion in KentuckyThe city's fire department warned people to clear the area
- Las Vegas gunman probed SWAT tactics, other targetsThe preliminary report released Friday by Las Vegas police does not detail Stephen Paddock's motive, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said
- Trump speaks to March for Life activistsPresident Trump addressed a crowd of anti-abortion activists Friday while the threat of a government shutdown looms.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]