All Grant County communities will hold their Trick of Treating hours on Wednesday…Halloween Day. Several cities and towns will have Trick or Treating from 5 until 8 p-m, including Marion, Gas City, Jonesboro, Converse and […]
Salin Bank…which has two locations in Grant County…has been sold to a Michigan City-based banking firm. Horizon Bancorp of Michigan City has agreed to purchase Salin bank for just over 135-million dollars in cash and […]
State Police in Fulton County say three children are dead and a fourth seriously injured after they were struck by a vehicle while board a bus. Police say the kids were all members of the […]
A final vote on plans to build a Confined Animal Feeding Operation in northern Grant County has been delayed. The Grant County Area Plan Commission’s decision on plans for Nolan Holloway were scheduled to receive […]
Miami County authorities say a group of Boy Scouts and fishermen saved the lives of two brothers who capsized their kayaks over the weekend at Mississinewa Lake and were stranded in the water for nearly […]
- More than 1,000 people unaccounted for in Calif. wildfiresFirefighters have gained ground against two deadly California wildfires
- Private funeral held for Stan LeeStan Lee co-created the Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man, The Fantastic Four, and many of the other heroes in the Marvel comic and cinematic universes
- American teacher reportedly killed by "criminal organization" while hiking in MexicoMexican authorities said an American teacher who went missing while hiking in northern Mexico last month was killed by a "criminal organization," according to a Facebook group that has been following his disappearance.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]