Grant County authorities are investigating the apparent drowning death of a two-year old girl. Sheriff’s deputies say they received a call from a woman in the 2000 block of East Bradford Pike Wednesday evening, saying […]
A local farmer is seeking a permit to build a hog-raising operation in northern Grant County that could house more than nine-thousand hogs. The operation would be a wean to finish operation on a 40-acre […]
Howard County authorities say a Converse man has died of injuries suffered in a two-vehicle accident Wednesday afternoon on Highway 19 east of Kokomo. Police say 63-year old Thomas Biggs of Converse apparently pulled from […]
Marion Police are looking for an armed bandit who started to buy a snack early Wednesday morning, then decided to rob the store. The man walked into the Marion pantry in the 32-hundred block of […]
A Japanese company called Oji Intertech will create up to 33 new jobs as it expands its operations in Wabash County. The company will double its 80-thousand-square-foot plant in North Manchester. They invested 4.5-million dollars […]
- Local and state officials battle over $100 fee to access public California beachState officials are drawing a line in the sand over the $100 annual fee locals have been charging to access a small section of pristine California beach. The state's powerful coastal commission says that's too restrictive for a public beach. John Blackstone reports.
- "Whistleblower": Former employees say pediatric dental chain used unsafe practicesWhistleblowers often risk their own safety to right a wrong they feel they witnessed. A new CBS News series called “Whistleblower” tells the stories of heroic people who put everything on the line to expose wrongdoing. In the show's premiere, Alex Ferrer talks to people who blew the whistle on a pediatric dental chain they […]
- Huge protests get rolling in London with Trump in townThousands demonstrate against Trump's policies as bright orange balloon depicting him as a baby takes flight, and he heads out of town
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]