Marion Police say they’re sure that there are several people who have information vital to their investigation of last weekend’s murder of Roger Randolph. And they want them to come forward and talk about what […]
For the past week, a team of skilled pilots have trained in Marion for the United States and the World Advanced and Unlimited Aerobatic Championships. Since last week, the pilots and their support crews used […]
Ivy Tech Community College will celebrate ten years in Marion tomorrow during the school’s annual Summer Bash. The celebration will take place from 11 a-m until 3 p-m at the local campus near I-69 and […]
The Grant County Fair is winding down for this year, but lots of activities are still planned for the last two days of the annual event. The Horse and Pony Contesting Events will take place […]
The town of Upland will be featured Saturday night during a program on WIPB Television. The program airs at 8 p-m Saturday night and is called “Now Entering Upland.” It’s the 4th in a series […]
- Ominous UFO-like cloud identified as rare "roll cloud"People near Memphis, Tennessee, thought they spotted a UFO a couple of weeks ago, but meteorologist have determined it to be a "roll cloud"
- What is Trump trying to achieve with his rhetoric towards immigrants?On "Face the Nation," Shannon Pettypiece, Leslie Sanchez, Paula Reid and Ed O'Keefe discuss the ongoing debate over illegal immigration in the United States, and how the issue might play in the midterm elections.
- Rep. Elijah Cummings blasts Trump administration for creating "false crisis" at the borderRep. Elijah Cummings, D-Maryland, who also serves as the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, criticized the Trump administration for creating a "false crisis" at the border with its family separation policy.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]