on the shelf at every supermarket! OMG I had dressing and mashed Potatoes but needing a main dish and that’s when my friend suggested Sweet Sue’s Chicken and Dumplings in a can! I seriously can’t […]
I found the original recipe for G’s cheeseball(that’s my Grandma) it had all the food stains so you know it’s a good recipe! It was on a typed recipe index card so it’s nostalgic! […]
oh I love this. I’ve made various recipes for a Weight Watcher’s Crustless Pumpkin Pie but thought this version was light and fluffy. I ate the whole thing in 3 days. don’t judge me. haha […]
Do you have a “reading pile?” Mine’s a stack of books and/or magazines that I’m working my way through – some for the first time, and others for the how-many-eth time. This is the pile […]
You hear alot about self-care, don’t you? You take care of others, but you’re not taking care of yourself. The [correct] theory is that you can give of your best to others if you are […]
At the start of last week, I made a note in my journal to see what I could learn from the kiddos I would be spending time around – a cross country meet + junior […]
Teachers, driving and smoking are the main topics of Gov. Eric Holcomb’s agenda for 2020. Holcomb was in Terre Haute on Tuesday to talk about his plans, including finding long-term sustainable solutions to improve teacher […]
An increase in salt has left the Grant County Highway Department spending $10,000 more than last winter. This year, salt prices have spiked an extra $10 per ton, according to Highway Department Superintendent David White. […]
A Muncie man is now facing the charge of pointing a loaded firearm after a supposed prank gone wrong. The incident happened Saturday a little after 5 p.m. in the Big Lots parking lot on […]
Several cities in Indiana are included in WalletHub’s list of Best College Towns & Cities for 2020. The rankings included 400 cities across the country, based on more than 30 different criteria, like social environment […]
Feeling lonely? You’re not alone. A new study claims that nearly half of all Americans experience feelings of loneliness and isolation. Researchers at UCLA say 46 percent of Americans say they “sometimes or always feel […]
- Britt McHenry sues Fox News, alleging sexual harassmentFox Nation TV host accuses her former co-host, an ex-pro wrestler, of sending her sexually explicit text messages.
- Conductor Michael Tilson Thomas wants to color "outside the lines"Tilson Thomas has conducted orchestras all over the world and is the co-founder of the New World Symphony, a teaching symphony in Miami Beach.
- "Purple Rain," "Platoon," "Amadeus" among latest additions to National Film RegistryAmong films chosen for preservation by the Library of Congress: "Coal Miner's Daughter," "Gaslight," "The Last Waltz," Disney's "Sleeping Beauty," and "Clerks"
- Woodstock by the numbersFifty years ago, over the course of three days, the Woodstock festival changed pop culture forever with unexpectedly massive crowds and iconic performances from some of the biggest acts of the day. So, in honor of the festival’s golden anniversary, we’re taking a look back at how things came together — and why we’re still […]
- Swizz Beatz, Alicia Keys’s husband, says hip-hop industry lacks compassionIconic hip-hop producer and Alicia Keys’s husband, Swizz Beatz, isn’t afraid to tell his guy friends he loves them.
- Queen Latifah on racism: ‘We’re America. Let’s act like it.’“Through Her Eyes” is a weekly half-hour show hosted by human rights activist Zainab Salbi that explores contemporary issues from a female perspective. Queen Latifah has a straightforward message on racism: “We’re America. “People need to be educated, because they need to understand that we have all contributed to the success of the United States […]