Local health department officials say quick action by leaders at Café Valley in Marion prevented what could have been a serious outbreak of Hepatitis-A. Hepatitis-A is a flu-like illness that can linger in patients if […]
Indiana Republican candidates will bring their Statewide bus tour to Marion Friday morning for a brief visit. G-O-P Senate candidate Mike Braun will headline the visit Friday to the Country Café and Bakery in downtown […]
Officials with Four Star Partnership has announced plans for a 58-unit apartment development in the 40o block of East Sycamore Street in downtown Kokomo. The apartment complex represents a six-million private investment, and will feature […]
At the request of Howard County authorities, the Indiana Department of Transportation will study the intersection of U-S 35 and Davis Road to see if it can be made safer for motorists. A recent rash […]
Now there are two giant lottery drawings for this coming weekend that will have huge jackpots. No one won the Powerball jackpot last night, meaning the Powerball jackpot will grow to an estimated 430-million dollars […]
- Trump goes after Democrats at campaign event for vulnerable Nevada senatorPresident Trump is in Nevada Saturday to rally for Sen. Dean Heller and other Republican candidates in the state
- Where does Khashoggi's death leave the Saudi crown prince?The Saudi government admitted that Saudi columnist Jamal Khoshoggi was killed inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Five top officials were fired and 18 others were arrested, but the prince is still untouched. CBS News foreign correspondent Holly Williams has the latest on the investigation.
- Remains of fetuses and infants removed from second Detroit funeral homeThe remains were found in three unrefrigerated boxes, said Jason Moon of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]