Nearly two dozen people have been arrested during sweeping drug raids in Grant County today that culminated a long investigation by multiple police agencies. Indiana State Police Sergeant Tony Slocum says the raids began early […]
A Grant County man who spent many years volunteering with the Special Olympics programs has been named posthumously as Indiana’s Special Olympics Volunteer of the Year. Cody Harris died unexpectedly earlier this year, but received […]
An Indiana legislative study committee tasked with reviewing the state’s alcohol laws has voted to recommend the allowance of Sunday alcohol sales. The recommendations from the Alcohol Code Revision Commission suggests it only be allowed […]
Marion General Hospital and CareSource have reached a deal that will allow Grant County residents to be within their network when they go to M-G-H for care. CareSource is the only local provider to be […]
The Kokomo City Council has approved using Rainy Day funding to help funding for local road projects. The funding is part of a match for grant money received through the state’s Community Crossings Initiative. The […]
- Face the Nation November 19, 2017 TranscriptGuests included Dean Reynolds, Tom Cotton, Jackie Speier, Mick Mulvaney, Ruth Marcus, David French, Ed O'Keefe and Susan Page.
- 11/19: Mick Mulvaney, Ed O'Keefe, David FrenchThis week on "Face the Nation," host John Dickerson interviews Senator Tom Cotton, Representative Jackie Speier, and Director of the White House Office of Budget and Management Mick Mulvaney. Plus, our panel provides political analysis on allegations of sexual harassment and tax reform.
- Several injured after scaffolding collapses in ManhattanAuthorities say five people suffered minor injuries; it wasn't immediately clear what caused the scaffolding to collapse
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]