A Marion man who seriously injured an elderly woman in a wheelchair last year when he struck her with his car and then drove away was sentenced yesterday in Grant County Superior Court Three. The […]
Marion Police will partner with Marion General Hospital, Marion Utilities and others this Saturday for a drug take-back program to get unwanted medications disposed of. Deputy Marion Police Chief Stephan Dorsey says the drug take […]
A familiar name is joining the staff at Marion High School, where he starred on the basketball court and in the classroom. Julius Mays was approved last night by the Marion School Board as the […]
A new law will expand the Indiana’s Silver Alert notification system to including missing children with disabilities. Governor Eric Holcomb has signed the bill into law which would include missing children who have mental, physical […]
Five universities in Indiana have signed reverse transfer agreements with Ivy Tech Community College. Ivy Tech President Sue Ellspermann says the announcement improves Ivy Tech’s goal of issuing 50-thousand certificates, certifications and degrees per year. […]
- Puerto Rico governor on "highly frustrating" hurricane recovery processRicardo Rosselló says the U.S. territory is "starting to reach normalcy," but 40,000 homes and businesses are still without power
- Waffle House suspect's former boss asked feds to help himThe co-owner of a company where Travis Reinking worked asked the Secret Service to help him after he was arrested by the White House last year
- Fans mark anniversary of TLC rapper Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes' deathWednesday marks the 16th anniversary of the day TLC's Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes tragically lost her life in a car crash abroad.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]