All Madison-Grant Schools are closed today because of an outbreak of Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease at Summitville Elementary. Two kindergarten students at Summitville were confirmed with the disease and several other students in the […]
Indiana State Police say the former Town Marshal in Van Buren faces new charges and has apparently left the state. Donald Bosley was arrested earlier this year on charges of Burglary and Theft for allegedly […]
The town of Sweetser will celebrate its’ Sesquicentennial in 2021, and town leaders want to plan a big celebration for the town’s 150th birthday. The town was founded in 1871. An organizational meeting for the […]
Delaware County authorities say there’s a potential phone scam going on involving the courts. A court administrator was called about someone calling residents saying they had to pay 125-dollars to get rid of a warrant […]
Ruler Foods will celebrate the grand re-opening of its location in Muncie next week. The grocery chain invested more than 740-thousand dollars to completely remodel and update the store to better serve customer needs. Ruler […]
- Stormy Daniels' defamation suit against Trump thrown out by judgeA federal judge has dismissed Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against President Trump. CBS News Washington correspondent Paula Reid joined CBSN from the White House to explain the ruling.
- Dozens of immigrant children still separated from families in U.S. custodyNew numbers released by the Trump administration say 66 children are still in U.S. custody since being separated from their families at the border. A court ordered the administration to reunite families by July. CBS News White House correspondent Weijia Jang has more.
- New York mayor apparently tried to hide extent of lead paint problemNewly released emails show that New York Mayor Bill de Blasio apparently tried to hide the extent of a lead paint problem in the city's public housing apartments. The emails have angered City Council members and community advocates. Marcia Kramer of CBS station WCBS-TV reports.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]