Twenty Grant County residents…past and present…have been named as Torchbearers for the local segment of the upcoming Indiana Bicentennial Torch Relay. The Bicentennial Torch will pass ...Read more
The lawsuit filed against the city of Marion by a former Police Chief over his demotion will continue to move forward, following a response filed by attorneys for the city. Former City Police Chief ...Read more
A former Ball State University professor is now free on bond after being arrested Monday on charges of Child Pornography. 68-year old Robert Yadon has also been fired by Ball State for allegedly ...Read more
New alcohol laws go into effect in Indiana on July 1st. Beginning Friday, farm wineries are now allowed to refill containers. State law prohibited a retailer from refilling containers with ...Read more
Howard County will again honor Indiana police officers who have died in the line of duty during this summer’s second Fallen Officers Blood drive that is set for Thursday at IU-Kokomo. The event ...Read more
- Author of 'Rabbit Who Wants to Fall Asleep' writing new bookNEW YORK (AP) — The author of the million-selling bedtime story "The Rabbit Who Wants to Fall Asleep" is now hoping to find the same magic with the story of an elephant.
- Kayne West, Adidas expand partnership for Yeezy lineLOS ANGELES (AP) — Singer Kanye West and Adidas are expanding their partnership that began almost two years ago with retail hubs for his Yeezy products and additional sportswear designs.
- Miss Teen USA pageant replaces swimsuits with athletic wearLAS VEGAS (AP) — The Miss Teen USA pageant is dropping the swimsuit portion of its competition.
- Paul Simon, 74, 'Ready to Give Up Music'More than half a century after he wrote "The Sound of Silence," American singer Paul Simon says he is ready to hang up his guitar and stop making music. "You're coming toward the end," he told The New York Times in an interview published Wednesday. The folk star turned world music champion, whose US tour […]
- Hundreds attend funeral of music legend Ralph StanleyMCCLURE, Va. (AP) — Legendary bluegrass musician Ralph Stanley has been laid to rest in his hometown of McClure, Virginia.
- This is how you do a Ghostbusters music videoLeave it to Japanese comedians Tomochika, Oniyakko Tsubaki, Naomi Watanabe and Shizuyo Yamasaki to show the world how to make a fantastic Ghostbusters music video.It’s a perfect mix of retro nostalgia, reboot call-outs and a healthy dose of "what the hell is going on?", set to the wonderful music of Ray Parker Jr.The best part […]