Tickets remain available for next week’s Marion Easter Pageant, but officials say they are going fast. The Marion Easter Pageant will be performed next Monday and Tuesday nights at 7 inside the old Marion Coliseum, […]
The Grant County Council last night postponed a vote on whether to allow the hiring of a new court reporter, thanks to the county’s poor financial situation. Superior Court Two officials had requested a new […]
The newest World Changer at Indiana Wesleyan University not only performs servant leadership on the job, she encourages students to dedicate their lives to it. Cheryl Bachelder has spent time as an executive with firms […]
Indiana House Speaker Brian Bosma says he’ll seek to conclude the upcoming special session in a single day. Bosma says legislators will limit the agenda to “critical” issues where they’d agreed on what to do, […]
Computer science and training classes will be offered to all Indiana’s public school students as early as those in kindergarten starting in 2021. Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb has signed a bill into law that will […]
- Trump signs $1.3 trillion spending bill despite being "unhappy" about itIn a nationally broadcast statement from the White House, President Trump addressed the $1.3 trillion spending bill he signed despite threatening a veto hours earlier. In addition to funding the federal government through September, the bill provides $1.6 billion for a southern border wall and $654.6 billion in defense funding. Jeff Glor anchors a CBS […]
- Family of four from Iowa found dead in MexicoThe bodies of Kevin, Amy, Sterling and Adrianna Sharp were discovered inside a condo in Tulum, where they went on vacation
- "Like a zombie": Officials warn about drugs doused in bug sprayRescue crews in Indianapolis say a growing number of overdose cases involve a street drug called KD, which is made with bug spray and causes "zombie"-like effects. WTTV's Alexis McAdams reports.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]