Veterans Administration officials say they will open an outpatient clinic in Kokomo by the end of the year. The clinic is a first-of-its-kind pilot program established by the V-A Northern Indiana Health Care System, which […]
Tickets will be on sale today at Northwestern High School for this Saturday’s Girls State Basketball Finals. Northwestern will play Greensburg at 6 o’clock Saturday evening at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis for the 3-A […]
Second Harvest Food Bank of East Central Indiana will hold its’ monthly tailgate food distribution Thursday in the parking lot of the old Borg-Warner plant in Muncie. Gates will open at 6 a-m. Free food […]
Marion Mayor Jess Alumbaugh and key members of his administration will give a snapshot view of the city today during the annual State of the City address. The Mayor and his team will talk about […]
Several Indiana lawmakers want to move the entire state back into the Central Time Zone. A resolution was introduced in the State Senate to urge the legislative council to study which time zone is best […]
- En Tiempo Real: Karla Souza, la primera actriz en México en romper el silencio sobre abuso sexualEn Tiempo Real: Karla Souza, la primera actriz en México en romper el silencio sobre abuso sexual
- Twitter responds to claims of lost followers, lockoutsTwitter said its tools are "apolitical" and that it enforces its rules "without political bias"
- Todo En Uno: Descubren la cueva inundada más grande del mundo en Quintana RooTodo En Uno: Descubren la cueva inundada más grande del mundo en Quintana Roo
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]