Dog flu is spreading across Indiana. Veterinarians say it’s highly contagious and dogs can become infected by inhaling airborne respiratory secretions or by making contact with nasal discharge from an infected dog. States surrounding Indiana […]
A Republican member of the Muncie City Council has announced plans to run for Mayor in 2019. Dan Ridenour will seek the G-O-P nomination next year and could face Democratic incumbent Dennis Tyler, who has […]
Several people with the Grant County Economic Growth Council personally pleaded with the Grant County Council last night not to slash their budget for 2019. The County Council has proposed cutting the Growth Council’s budget […]
With just over a week to go until the filing deadline, candidates for School Board seats among Grant County school systems has seen a bevy of activity in the past couple of days. For the […]
The body that was found inside an abandoned home in rural Grant County near Fairmount this week was positively identified yesterday as that of an Anderson woman who was apparently murdered in late July. An […]
- 8.2 earthquake strikes off the coast of Fiji, small tsunami waves observedThe U.S. Geological Survey says the quake hit at a depth of 348 miles and was located 174 miles northeast of Fiji's Ndoi Island
- 14 injured outside Backstreet Boys concert at casinoA storm knocked over trusses at the entrance at a Backstreet Boys concert at the WinStar World Casino in Thackersville, Oklahoma
- Grapes of WrathAmbition, greed and gunshots at a Napa Valley winery -- how did a bag of cash with almost $1 million inside lead to murder in a vineyard? CBS News correspondent Tracy Smith investigates.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]