Police in Wabash County are investigating the death of a Lafontaine man who was found dead in his home Wednesday morning. Indiana State Police and Wabash County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the home after […]
A new wind farm in northwest Ohio will soon power General Motors manufacturing facilities in Ohio and Indiana. The Northwest Ohio Wind Farm…located about 30 miles east of Fort Wayne…is a 100-megawatt wind development. Officials […]
Ground was broken yesterday for a new greenhouse at the Ivy Tech campus in Marion that will focus on the needs of the workforce in Grant and surrounding counties. The project is part of Ivy […]
A Marion man who seriously injured an elderly woman in a wheelchair last year when he struck her with his car and then drove away was sentenced yesterday in Grant County Superior Court Three. The […]
Marion Police will partner with Marion General Hospital, Marion Utilities and others this Saturday for a drug take-back program to get unwanted medications disposed of. Deputy Marion Police Chief Stephan Dorsey says the drug take […]
- Kim Jong Un walks across border to meet South Korean presidentKim said he would visit Seoul's presidential Blue House if invited
- NFL Draft live blogLive updates of annual NFL player draft beginning Thursday night and running through Saturday
- 4/26/18: Red and BlueLeaders of rival Koreas meet in "peace house" along border; Secretary Pompeo is now off on his first official trip.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]