Indiana’s unemployment rate was at 3.8-percent in September and remains lower than the national rate. With the exception of one month when it was equal, Indiana’s unemployment rate now has been below the national rate for […]
Teen driving deaths are down in Indiana. That news comes during National Teen Driver Safety Week. The latest results compiled by State Farm show that the number of Indiana teens involved in fatal car crashes […]
First it was the Marion City Council, now it’s the Marion Utilities Board that has gone on record in opposing the rate hike sought by Indiana-Michigan Power. The “Chronicle-Tribune” reports the Marion Utilities Board yesterday […]
The occupants of six apartments that were damaged in Wednesday’s fire at a Marion apartment complex won’t be allowed back in their homes until electrical wiring is brought up to code. The fire at the […]
Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb will be heading off on another trade mission next week…this one to India. The Governor will be joined by his wife Janet and Indiana Secretary of Commerce Jim Schellinger. They’ll visit […]
- Why Are We So Addicted to Mysteries Like ‘Making a Murderer?’Why we can’t turn away from shows like Serial and Making a Murderer. (Photo: Getty Images)
- New A&E Show ‘Fit to Fat to Fit’ Makes Trainers Gain Weight — But What Does it Prove?Adonis Hill, a trainer on the upcoming show “Fit to Fat to Fit,” went from weighing 217 pounds to 286 pounds by consuming 8,000 calories a day.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]