Ok so I was skeptical because I’m a serious prestige make-up fan. I love Urban Decay and Mac the most. So when Gaga and her make-up artist came out with Haus Laboratories(.com) I thought I’m […]
For years I was G Michael’s advocate. I fought hard to get her the care she deserved at the nursing home. I fought for her to get her hair done. I fought to get her […]
Ok ya’ll you know I love my banana muffins, well this recipe takes it up a notch. 3 Bananas, very ripe 3 eggs 1/2 cup self rising flour 1/2 cup sugar free yellow cake […]
Well. Kind of. I recently saw that Post Malone (or Posty as I like to call him because we’re close) shaved his head and got a skull tattoo- on his skull. The dude must have […]
Hey friends! Welcome to another weekend! Hooray! I always have HUGE plans to be productive during the weekend and more times than I’d like to admit I end up watching Netflix. I just finished the […]
The Grant County Health Board held a special meeting last night where board members voted to undo mandates created at the June 22nd meeting. Those mandates included having all public school employees in the county, […]
Like many other colleges and universities, Taylor University Admissions will deprioritize standardized test scores as part of its admission requirements starting Jan. 2021. According to a press release from the university, it will move to […]
A weekend car crash has left one teenager brain dead and another injured. According to a press release from Deputy Chief Stephen Dorsey of the Marion Police Department (MPD), the accident took place Saturday, June […]
A Kokomo man is in critical condition after leading a Marion police officer on a car chase early Monday morning. According to a press release from the Marion Police Department, 30-year-old Dustin Michael Cox, of […]
Grant County has now reported at least 25 deaths and 351 cases of COVID-19, according to Public Health Nurse Amber Turner. According to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH), approximately 42,423 Hoosiers have tested […]
- Students host bingo games to honor 2020 graduatesThe pandemic has taken graduation ceremonies away from students all over the country. For many, celebrations haven't been what they expected. But some alums at historically Black colleges or universities did get to celebrate, in a very special way. Mark Strassmann reports.
- Halle Berry apologizes after talking about transgender roleShe recently revealed she was considering playing a transgender character in an upcoming film.
- MLB releases shortened schedule amid COVID-19 testing delaysThe schedule was a bright spot on an otherwise shaky day in baseball's reboot following a monthslong shut down. Opening night on July 23 will feature the Yankees visiting the Nationals.
- Remember Mariah Carey’s Bottle Cap Challenge? Here’s the Blooper You Didn’t SeeMariah Carey's whistle tones can blow the cap off any bottle per her 2019 Bottle Cap Challenge clip. On the one-year anniversary of the video today (July 7), the megastar shared some strong-winded bloopers.
- Neil Young Won’t Sue Trump for Playing His Music at Rallies, So He Rewrote ‘Looking For a Leader’Neil Young sounded off on President Donald Trump yesterday (July 6) in one of his signature scathing letters after Trump used his music at another one of his rallies. But Young had another suggestion cued up.
- (G)I-DLE Proclaims ‘I’m the Trend’ in Spunky New SongThe girl group unveiled an infectious new song on Tuesday (July 7) titled "i'M THE TREND."