Ground will be broken Friday morning for Marion’s newest hotel on the Marion Bypass. The new Holiday Inn Express will be built at the site of the former Moses Manufactured Housing facility. The ...Read more
The first Friday in May is not that far off and organizers of the annual Walk of Hope want to make that fact clear. This is the 17th year for the Walk of Hope, which is the largest annual event and ...Read more
Widespread cases of the flu spiked within the past three weeks in Indiana, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In early January, officials from the Indiana State Department ...Read more
The Muncie-based group AWAKEN will hold a traditional Afghan dinner on April first to raise money and increase awareness of the needs of Afghan women and children in their homeland. Peace Corps ...Read more
You’ve no doubt seen “Shrek” in theaters and on T-V, but now you can see a live production of “Shrek…the Musical” at Ball State University next weekend. “Shrek…the ...Read more
- Why Are We So Addicted to Mysteries Like ‘Making a Murderer?’Why we can’t turn away from shows like Serial and Making a Murderer. (Photo: Getty Images)
- New A&E Show ‘Fit to Fat to Fit’ Makes Trainers Gain Weight — But What Does it Prove?Adonis Hill, a trainer on the upcoming show “Fit to Fat to Fit,” went from weighing 217 pounds to 286 pounds by consuming 8,000 calories a day.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Teen Violinist Nails ‘Star Wars’ Theme Song With LightsabersJeffrey Ding He has been posting violin videos on YouTube since 2011, but his latest cover — playing John Williams’s “Force Theme” from Star Wars with a special-effects bow that looks like a light saber — has gotten the most attention by far. Since it appeared on Jan. 9, it has more than 40,000 views […]