The American Red Cross is asking for blood donations during the holidays. Blood donations tend to drop this time of year. Red Cross officials say with the weather and busy schedules, people do not make […]
About a thousand students at Indiana Wesleyan University will receive their diplomas tomorrow during Winter Graduation at the Chapel Auditorium. There will be two commencement ceremonies Saturday at I-W-U…one at 10 a-m and the other […]
The Miami County Building and Zoning Commissioner has been fired because officials say she was habitually late to work. Tammy Cable had worked in the Planning & Zoning Department for moré than 25-years. But a […]
A Fairmount man has entered a guilty plea in Miami County to a charge of Child Molestation for allegedly having sex with a young girl in early 2017. 27-year old Kevin Brown of Fairmount pleaded […]
The Kokomo Humane Society has received a welcome Christmas present…an anonymous check for 50-thousand dollars. The donation helps with the Humane Society’s anneal funding appeal, and will be used to lower the Society’s debt on […]
- Why Antarctica's Thwaites glacier is so "terrifying"WIRED's January cover story is taking readers to Antarctica's Thwaites Glacier. The race to understand Antarctica's most terrifying glacier looks at the science being used to understand the giant glacier and hopefully slow it's collapse. Jon Gertner is the author of that article, as well as the book "The Idea Factory: Bells Labs and the […]
- "48 Hours": News anchor's disappearance remains a mystery 23 years laterJodi Huisentruit was an anchor at a CBS affiliate in Iowa when she disappeared on her way to work 23 years ago. Correspondent Jim Axelrod joined CBSN with new information about the investigation. You can watch the full report, "FindJodi," Saturday night as part of a "48 Hours" double feature starting at 9/8C on CBS.
- Banned in Boston: Plastic bags at grocery storesJust in time for holiday food shopping season: City ordinance forbids big stores from offering plastic checkout bags
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]