Marion Police have now identified two men who were found shot to death Thursday night at a Marion home. Officers went to 933 West Third Street just after 11 o’clock Thursday night to a report […]
United Auto Workers members in Kokomo are holding a strike vote today in an effort to bring attention to demands that safety issues be resolved at Fiat-Chrysler facilities in Kokomo and Tipton. U-A-W Local 685 […]
A member of the Sweetser Town Council has resigned and town officials are now seeking a replacement. Council member Steve Key submitted his resignation and now, applications are being sought for his replacement. Applications for […]
The fifth annual Lieutenant Mike Andry Memorial Ride takes place Saturday starting in his hometown of Greentown. Andry was a Grant County Sheriff’s deputy when he died in a motorcycle crash in 2013. The motorcycle […]
Indiana is among a group of states with the largest cuts in K-12 education since the 2008 recession, according to a report by the American Federation of Teachers. The report says 25 states have reduced […]
- Facebook suspends analytics firm over data usageSocial media giant says it's looking into how Crimson Hexagon collects and shares user information
- Alcohol-related deaths on the rise among Americans, study findsA new study shows more Americans are dying from excessive drinking. Researchers looked at death-certificate data for nearly 600,000 adults and found an alarming number of alcohol-related deaths, including a 65 percent increase in deaths from cirrhosis. Tanya Rivero has more.
- Bayer to stop sales of birth control device tied to injuriesPermanent contraceptive implant subject to thousands of complaints by women and repeated safety restrictions
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘Fight Song’ is driving some people nutsCelebrities perform “Fight Song” for a video played at the Democratic National Convention. It’s Hillary Clinton’s fight song, but some listeners don’t have a lot of fight left in them. Before and after the Democratic nominee takes the stage at rallies, her campaign inevitably plays the 2015 pop hit “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- Rock band Third Eye Blind taunts Republicans at concert during RNCThe rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. In tweets posted on the official Third Eye Blind account, the band indicated it was pleased the show upset some in the audience. “I have never been more disappointed,” wrote a Twitter user named […]
- Adele objects as Trump plays songPop superstar Adele on Monday lodged objections as Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump played her music on the campaign trail. Trump, an apparent fan of Adele who was spotted at her concert in November in New York, has regularly played her hit "Rolling in the Deep" at his rallies. "Adele has not given permission for […]