A lot of people are dealing with SUNBURNS right now. We know because Google Trends put out a report that found searches for sunburn remedies are way up. Here are the top five sunburn fixes […]
The Grant County Fair is back this week, June 13-19. All week long take in crafts and projects from 4-H members, family fun activities, and more! Check out the daily schedule at http://www.grantcountyinfair.com/ for daily […]
Hoosier Shakespeare Festival. Just by the name you are probably thinking a Shakespeare festival would be the least entertaining part of your day, but don’t let that memory of reading Romeo and Juliet from ninth […]
People on unemployment in Indiana are going to have to look for work. Governor Eric Holcomb said on Monday he is reinstating the work search requirement in the state. Indiana waived the work search requirement […]
Indiana Wesleyan University has chosen Pat Gelsinger, a respected information technology veteran and business leader, as the 2021 inductee into the Society of World Changers. Gelsinger will be formally inducted into the IWU Society of […]
Taylor University Student Newspaper Captures Second Place in Indiana Collegiate Press Association Contest
The Echo, Taylor University’s student newspaper, captured six first-place awards, seven second-place awards, and one third-place award to finish second in Division 3 of the spring 2021 Indiana Collegiate Press Association (ICPA) contest. In […]
Indiana Conservation Officers responded and rescued a kayaker in distress from the Mississinewa River on Monday. At approximately 12:55 p.m., officers responded to a call from Grant County Dispatch of a stranded kayaker on the Mississinewa River who […]
The new Indiana Secretary of State Holli Sullivan acknowledges that not everyone is confident in the voting process. That is why she is going on a county-by-county tour to talk to election leaders on the […]
- Chappelle documentary is first Radio City show since March 2020Masks weren't required inside Radio City Music Hall but proof of vaccination was.
- Seth Meyers, late night's "Mr. Nice Guy"The "Saturday Night Live" alum who has hosted "Late Night with Seth Meyers" since 2014 talks with correspondent Rita Braver about leaving his COVID-lockdown attic and returning to the TV studio, and about whether his sunny reputation hides a dark side. (Spoiler alert: it doesn't!)
- "It's a Sin": Drama at the beginning of the AIDS crisisThe acclaimed HBO Max series, "It's a Sin," tells the story of a group of gay men and their friends who live and love in London in the early 1980s, at the beginning of the HIV/AIDS crisis. The show, which features a largely LGBTQ cast, shines a light on a dark chapter that's been fading […]
- Denis Handlin Departs Sony Music After 51 YearsDenis Handlin has exited from Sony Music Australia, the company he has guided since 1984.
- All of Taylor Swift’s Clues That the Re-Recorded ‘Red’ Album Was Coming NextTaylor Swift fans were convinced '1989' was the next album she would be re-recording, but here are the signs that it was actually 'Red.'
- Will Smith Opening Up, Releasing Memoir ‘Will’ in NovemberWill Smith is ready to open up about his life story.