Hoosier Shakespeare Festival. Just by the name you are probably thinking a Shakespeare festival would be the least entertaining part of your day, but don’t let that memory of reading Romeo and Juliet from ninth […]
People on unemployment in Indiana are going to have to look for work. Governor Eric Holcomb said on Monday he is reinstating the work search requirement in the state. Indiana waived the work search requirement […]
Indiana Wesleyan University has chosen Pat Gelsinger, a respected information technology veteran and business leader, as the 2021 inductee into the Society of World Changers. Gelsinger will be formally inducted into the IWU Society of […]
Taylor University Student Newspaper Captures Second Place in Indiana Collegiate Press Association Contest
The Echo, Taylor University’s student newspaper, captured six first-place awards, seven second-place awards, and one third-place award to finish second in Division 3 of the spring 2021 Indiana Collegiate Press Association (ICPA) contest. In […]
Indiana Conservation Officers responded and rescued a kayaker in distress from the Mississinewa River on Monday. At approximately 12:55 p.m., officers responded to a call from Grant County Dispatch of a stranded kayaker on the Mississinewa River who […]
The new Indiana Secretary of State Holli Sullivan acknowledges that not everyone is confident in the voting process. That is why she is going on a county-by-county tour to talk to election leaders on the […]
- Noel Gallagher discusses his music career and what he's been up to throughout the pandemicNoel Gallagher is best known as the co-founder of "Oasis," one of the best-selling rock bands of all time. After the group disbanded in 2009, Gallagher launched a solo career and formed another group "High Flying Birds," and this month, he celebrates the release of a new studio album. The English singer looks back at […]
- Saturday Sessions: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds performs "We're On Our Way Now"Noel Gallagher is best known as co-founder of "Oasis," one of the best-selling rock bands of all time. A decade ago he launched a solo career – and this month he celebrates the release of a double-album of greatest hits, "Back The Way We Came Vol. 1." For this week's Saturday Sessions, Gallagher's High Flying […]
- Saturday Sessions: Noel Gallagher performs "Don't Look Back in Anger"Noel Gallagher is best known as co-founder of "Oasis," one of the best-selling rock bands of all time. A decade ago he launched a solo career – and this month he celebrates the release of a double-album of greatest hits, "High Flying Birds." For this week's Saturday Sessions, Gallagher performs "Don't Look Back in Anger."
- Nicki Minaj and Her Baby Are a Precious Pair in New Photo TogetherNicki Minaj has shared a new photo of her son, with Mom and baby adorably wearing coordinated outfits.
- Britney Spears Shares the Tattoo That ‘You Never See’Britney Spears says her favorite tattoo is usually hidden, but she offered a glimpse of it on Instagram.
- Polo G Arrested in Miami After Album Release PartyPolo G has been arrested on charges including battery on a police officer, resisting arrest with violence and criminal mischief, according to police records.